Check out what this powerful processor can do:
• ImprintEQ, Alpine’s automatic sound tuning technology -- Using the supplied omni-directional microphone, measurements are taken from various locations in the car. The resulting data is used to automatically correct any in-car acoustical problems and then apply the desired target sound curve.
• AntEQ, which removes the factory head unit equalization, leaving a blank slate for these subsequent steps
• Road EQ, which automatically corrects for external noise in real time
• MediaXpander™ Plus, which improves the playback of compressed media and restores high-frequency audio data
• User Customization, which gives the user the option to customize the sound via manual or automatic settings – Using either the RUX-C800 controller (sold separately) or a PC with the included tuning software, manual, target curve and post process tuning can be made. The user can customize the sound traditionally by hand or automatically tune it to a desired response, while also allowing for full adjustment for fine tuning afterwards.