05/23/2011 at 2:44pm
Plenty of space...
05/23/2011 at 2:42pm
Checking out the Scion Limo at Toyotafest
05/23/2011 at 2:41pm
Alpine had a great time at the 16th annual Toyotafest held on May 14. Although the show was at the shoreline in Long Beach, CA, it was unusually cool and cloudy that day. But the weather did not dampen the enthusiasm of the crowd. Toyota, Scion and Lexus fans all enjoyed a day of cars and exhibits. The Scion xB Limo in our booth certainly grabbed people’s attention -- even six-foot tall guys said they could cruise in the limo. For the families, we also showed our new dash kit made for Alpine AVN systems for the Toyota Sienna. Thanks for a great day, we enjoyed seeing everyone out there!
05/09/2011 at 1:31pm
The 16th Annual All Toyotafest presented by T.O.R.C., Toyota Owners and Restorers Club is happening at the Queen Mary in Long Beach, California on Saturday, May 14, 2011. There will be lots to see, with a wide range of Toyota models from pre-1985 to current models all souped up.
Alpine’s got the family reunion spirit and will be at the show, so come by and say Hi. We’ll have a special car in our booth – the one-of-a kind Scion Limo outfitted with a must-see Alpine entertainment system. You can also check out our new AVN Perfect FIT kit made just for the Toyota Sienna.
There will be lots to see, so come out rain or shine from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Vendor Booths, food, specialty vehicles, a bunch of Toyotas; prizes will be awarded too! And admission is FREE.
While T.O.R.C.’s primary focus is to promote the preservation and restoration of pre-1985 models, they welcome enthusiasts and owners of all Toyota brands including Scion and Lexus.
For more information visit ToyotaClub
May 14, 2011
9:00am – 3:00pm
Queen Mary – Long Beach CA
01/06/2011 at 6:19pm
This new unit has it all: 7-inch WVGA motorized display, Built-in HD Radio with iTunes Tagging, Bluetooth, and navigation with traffic. You also get Pandora and SiriusXM connectivity.
The INA-W910 is truly a sound quality focused unit with three 4-volt pre-amp outputs, 7-band EQ, time correction, crossover, a 24-bit Burr-Brown Digital-to-Analog converter, and MediaXpander™. The INA-W910 also connects digitally to the PXA-H800 IMPRINT audio processor (sold separately).
01/06/2011 at 6:09pm
The CDE-122 gives you Pandora connectivity for only $160!!
01/06/2011 at 6:08pm
Check out what this powerful processor can do:
• ImprintEQ, Alpine’s automatic sound tuning technology -- Using the supplied omni-directional microphone, measurements are taken from various locations in the car. The resulting data is used to automatically correct any in-car acoustical problems and then apply the desired target sound curve.
• AntEQ, which removes the factory head unit equalization, leaving a blank slate for these subsequent steps
• Road EQ, which automatically corrects for external noise in real time
• MediaXpander™ Plus, which improves the playback of compressed media and restores high-frequency audio data
• User Customization, which gives the user the option to customize the sound via manual or automatic settings – Using either the RUX-C800 controller (sold separately) or a PC with the included tuning software, manual, target curve and post process tuning can be made. The user can customize the sound traditionally by hand or automatically tune it to a desired response, while also allowing for full adjustment for fine tuning afterwards.
01/06/2011 at 2:17pm
The audio system is impressive but the Camaro also has neck-snapping performance mods that will put a smile on your face every time you put the hammer down. To start with a Turbonetics 76mm T-Series turbo (CARB approved) running 6lbs of boost takes the stock 6.2L LS3 motor all the way up to an awesome 560Hp/537ft lb TQ at the rear wheels.
01/06/2011 at 1:57pm
Four 12” Type-R thin woofers round out the system for incredible bass. The car has 3,200 watts of total audio power!!!